Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Jake Paul sends chilling three-word warning to Mike Tyson ahead of their Netflix bout – after heavyweight legend SLAPPED rival in final face-off

Published

on

 

 

 

 

Jake Paul sent a final warning shot to Mike Tyson during the final face-off for their blockbuster bout on Friday night.

The unlikely rivals, Paul and Tyson, hit the scales and saw eachother for the final time, just 24 hours before they will meet in the ring at the AT&T Stadium in Texas.

 

 

 

After they had both weighed in, the pair came together for the customary face-off, but Tyson took the opportunity to lash out as he slapped the YouTuber.

Jake Paul sends chilling three-word warning to Mike Tyson ahead of their Netflix bout – after heavyweight legend SLAPPED rival in final face-off

Paul seemed relatively unfazed by the strike as Tyson was restrained and gave little comment before leaving the stage. That gave Paul an opportunity on the microphone to send his final message.

Speaking to Ariel Helwani on stage, Paul said: ‘Mike Tyson, that was a cute slap buddy but tomorrow you’re getting knocked the f*** out.

 

 

‘I’m f*****g him up, I’m f*****g him up! He hits like a b***. It’s personal now, it’s personal now!

In a chilling end, he uttered a three-word message of: ‘He must die!’

Just moments earlier, Tyson had outweighed Paul by just over a pound. Having previously operated as a cruiserweight, Paul has bulked up to take on Tyson and weighed in at 227.2lbs.

Jake Paul sends chilling three-word warning to Mike Tyson ahead of their Netflix bout – after heavyweight legend SLAPPED rival in final face-off

Tyson then stepped up wearing Versace pants and looked in incredible condition, especially considering he turned 58 in July, as he tipped the scales at 228.4lbs.

A day earlier, Paul, Tyson and their undercard cast starred in a press conference at Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas.

 

 

 

During the presser, host Ariel Helwani pointed out the flashy earpiece sitting on Paul’s helix.

TMZ Sports reported that the cover from VOBARA costed a staggering $100k. The YouTuber-turned-fighter wore it on his right ear in an expensive reference to Tyson’s infamous bite on Evander Holyfield in their 1997 heavyweight rematch.

 

 

 

I’m not getting my s*** bit off on Friday night,’ Paul said showing the piece to the camera. ‘So I got my diamond, spiked, ear covers right there.’

The inspiration for the ear cover came from Tyson’s bite on Holyfield, which sent shockwaves through the sport of boxing when it happened 27 years ago.

 

 

 

After Holyfield won their initial match in 1996 via 11th-round TKO, the pair squared off again at MGM Grand the following year. The rematch would infamously be nicknamed The Bite Fight after Iron Mike bit Holyfield’s ear, ending the fight with a disqualification in the third round.

Tyson, 58, is 19 years removed from his last sanctioned professional fight despite competing in an exhibition with Roy Jones Jr. in 2020.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

NEWSShocking Royal Revelation: DNA Test Allegedly Confirms Lilibet Diana’s Biological Parents Are Not Who We Thought

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

NEWS“Thank you, my love, for being brave…” – William shared the latest photo of his wife Kate, shocking the entire social media, but Kate’s hair drew even more attention… ( For Full Information👇🏻👇🏻)

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSOMG WHAT? King CHARLES Stuns Britain with Unexpected ABDICATION, Transferring CROWN To Prince WILLIAM 👑 Find out more below now 👇

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSOMG WHAT? King CHARLES Stuns Britain with Unexpected ABDICATION, Transferring CROWN To Prince WILLIAM 👑 Find out more below now 👇

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSUrgent Update: King Charles Issues Heartfelt Statement as Royal Family Faces Distressing News Involving Prince Harry

CELEBRITY1 day ago

NEWS30 MINUTES AGO! Prince William Summons Harry Back in the Middle of the Night After Kensington Palace Announces “A Tragedy Has Occurred”: “Sorry for Keeping It from You…” 👇👇

CELEBRITY1 day ago

“I had to hide the type of cancer my wife has…” William heartbrokenly reveals a “new tragedy” has struck the royal family: “I’m sorry to have to announce that…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion” “Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

NEWSSAD NEWs: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

HEART BREAKING:We lost a legend today💔 RIP to Val Kilmer,the world mourns the loss of an iconic actor and beloved talent, Val Kilmer, who passed away at the age of 65 after revealing the shocked cause of his death…see

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

Copyright © 2024 USAwow24