Connect with us

CELEBRITY

NEWSBREAKING NEWS!!!Karoline Leavitt humiliated when reporter corrects her embarrassing blunder…

Published

on

NEWSBREAKING NEWS!!!Karoline Leavitt humiliated when reporter corrects her embarrassing blunder…Published 2 minutes ago on March 20, 2025By Helen Winslet

BREAKING NEWS!!!Karoline Leavitt humiliated when reporter corrects her embarrassing blunder…

President Donald Trump’s press secretary, Karoline Leavitt, looked sour after a reporter corrected her claims that the judge who blocked the Alien Enemies Act was a “democratic activist.”

The reporter stopped her for a second after her comments, telling her, “He [the judge] was originally appointed by George W. Bush and elevated by Obama. Feel I should clear that up.”

Leavitt immediately went on the defense and tried to shoot back, as she’s no stranger to being called out at her pulpit for misinformation, but the damage was done as reporters sitting in the press room quietly smiled at the reporter’s comment.

Leavitt had been railing against U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, whom Donald Trump chided early this morning on Truth Social, writing, “If a President doesn’t have the right to throw murderers, and other criminals, out of our Country because a Radical Left Lunatic Judge wants to assume the role of President, then our Country is in very big trouble, and destined to fail!”

Judge Boasberg ruled against Donald Trump’s deportation plans and is now facing calls for his impeachment from unhappy Republicans.

According to the AP, Boasberg was appointed to the federal bench in 2011 by President Barack Obama but was named a decade earlier to a seat on the D.C. Superior Court by President George W. Bush.

On Saturday night, Boasberg ordered the administration not to deport anyone in its custody through the newly-invoked Alien Enemies Act, which has only been used three times before in U.S. history, all during congressionally declared wars. Trump issued a proclamation that the law was newly in effect due to what he claimed was an invasion by the Venezuelan gang Tren de Aragua.

Told there were planes in the air headed to El Salvador, which has agreed to house deported migrants in a notorious prison, Boasberg said Saturday evening that he and the government needed to move fast.

According to the filing, two planes that had taken off from Texas’ detention facility when the hearing started more than an hour earlier were in the air at that point, and they apparently continued to El Salvador. A third plane apparently took off after the hearing and Boasberg’s written order was formally published at 7:26 p.m. Eastern time. Kambli said that plane held no one deported under the Alien Enemies Act.

El Salvador’s President, Nayib Bukele, on Sunday morning tweeted, “Oopsie…too late” above an article referencing Boasberg’s order and announced that more than 200 deportees had arrived in his country. The White House communications director, Steven Cheung, reposted Bukele’s post with an admiring GIF.

The federal judge on Monday questioned whether the Trump administration ignored his orders to turn around planes carrying deportees to El Salvador, a possible violation of the decision he’d issued minutes before.

Judge Boasberg was incredulous over the administration’s contentions that his verbal directions did not count, that only his written order needed to be followed, that it couldn’t apply to flights that had left the U.S. and that the administration could not answer his questions about the deportations due to national security issues.

Deputy Associate Attorney General Abhishek Kambli contended that only Boasberg’s short written order, issued about 45 minutes after he made the verbal demand, counted. It did not contain any demands to reverse planes, and Kambli added that it was too late to redirect two planes that had left the U.S. by that time.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY12 hours ago

NEWS30 MINUTES AGO! Prince William Summons Harry Back in the Middle of the Night After Kensington Palace Announces “A Tragedy Has Occurred”: “Sorry for Keeping It from You…” 👇👇

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

“I had to hide the type of cancer my wife has…” William heartbrokenly reveals a “new tragedy” has struck the royal family: “I’m sorry to have to announce that…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion” “Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion”

CELEBRITY18 hours ago

NEWSSAD NEWs: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

HEART BREAKING:We lost a legend today💔 RIP to Val Kilmer,the world mourns the loss of an iconic actor and beloved talent, Val Kilmer, who passed away at the age of 65 after revealing the shocked cause of his death…see

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

ROYAL FAMILYBREAKING NEWS!!! Fans In TEARS As Catherine & William Make Their FINAL DECISION Marking Their Big Plan! (Revealed reason for their divorce)SEE MORE DETAILS 👇👇

CELEBRITY2 days ago

NFLSprawę skomentował już Jarosław Kaczyński, który był celem mordercy. Szczegóły ➡️

CELEBRITY2 days ago

NFLSzokujące słowaPublished 4 hours ago on April 1, 2025By Michael joy

CELEBRITY3 days ago

NEWSROYAL TRAGEDY! Heartbreak for King Charles. With heavy hearts, we announce the passing…CHECK BELOW 👇 👇

CELEBRITY3 days ago

NEWS“Dear father, I’m sorry for misunderstanding you…” – William hugged King Charles after reading the letter Princess Diana left behind: “I know you are innocent…” ….see more in 👇

Copyright © 2024 USAwow24