Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Sad: Selena Gomez in Tears After Learning the Truth About Ex Justin Bieber Being Pressured by Diddy to… see more

Published

on

 

Only Murders in the Building actress Selena Gomez once had a strange encounter with disgraced rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, years prior to the music mogul being arrested.

 

 

Combs, 54, found himself under arrest at a New York City hotel on Sept. 16 and was subsequently detained without bail on federal charges including sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Despite the allegations, Combs has denied all charges, with his attorney asserting that the music tycoon is “an innocent man with nothing to hide.”

 

 

 

While Combs is currently held at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Centre, historic videos featuring a young Justin Bieber and Combs have resurfaced on social media and left many fans of the Baby singer concerned – with thousands dubbing Combs’ comments to a teenage Bieber ‘creepy’.

 

 

Gomez, who dated Bieber on and off between 2009 and 2018, recalled in 2016 how her then-boyfriend’s mentor once mistook her for a valet and had no idea who she was. Speaking during an interview with GQ, Gomez likened fame to being amidst four people with champagne, where someone laughs without a joke being told, and then candidly declared: “Or when P. Diddy gave me his valet ticket once.”

 

 

 

 

“Do you know what I mean?” Gomez, 32, then posed to her interviewer Zach Baron, but the journalist confessed his cluelessness. “Because he thought I was the valet lady,” Gomez clarified. “What?!” Baron then explained, with Spring Breakers actress Gomez simply replying: “Yeah!”

However, Gomez, who shared heartbreaking news about her fertility earlier this month, admitted she wasn’t offended by the snub at the time and actually found it funny. “Look, I see all of it. I don’t care – I actually laughed hysterically when it happened. But I get it,” she explained. “I know what all of it is.”

 

 

 

 

Combs was arrested on Monday September 16 in New York City on sex trafficking and racketeering charges. He’s been denied bail multiple times and is currently being held in the Metropolitan Detention Centre (MDC) in Brooklyn. Combs has pleaded not guilty to the charges and has denied all wrongdoing. His attorney Marc Agnifilo told the press outside court on Tuesday September 17: “Mr Combs is a fighter, he’s going to fight this to the end. He’s innocent. He came to New York to establish his innocence. He’s not afraid, he’s not afraid of the charges.”

 

 

 

Bieber, who spent a lot of time with Combs as a minor, contributed to Combs’ last record in September 2023, prior to allegations being made against the rapper, but is now said to be regretting his involvement in The Love Album: Off The Grid. “Bieber is so disturbed by the Diddy news and is unwilling to process it or discuss it so he has shut off,” an insider disclosed last week.

“So many people who helped to make him who he is were very close to Diddy and it has completely thrown him,” they revealed to the Daily Mail. The Peaches hitmaker – who recently welcomed a son into the world with wife Hailey Bieber – is believed to be so upset that he’s choosing not to speak on any of the allegations.

 

 

 

The insider continued to allege that Bieber is now second-guessing his involvement in Combs’ latest album; intimating that had Bieber known, he’d have steered clear. The pop star also reportedly took a “long break” from hangin

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

NEWSShocking Royal Revelation: DNA Test Allegedly Confirms Lilibet Diana’s Biological Parents Are Not Who We Thought

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

NEWS“Thank you, my love, for being brave…” – William shared the latest photo of his wife Kate, shocking the entire social media, but Kate’s hair drew even more attention… ( For Full Information👇🏻👇🏻)

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSOMG WHAT? King CHARLES Stuns Britain with Unexpected ABDICATION, Transferring CROWN To Prince WILLIAM 👑 Find out more below now 👇

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSOMG WHAT? King CHARLES Stuns Britain with Unexpected ABDICATION, Transferring CROWN To Prince WILLIAM 👑 Find out more below now 👇

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

NEWSUrgent Update: King Charles Issues Heartfelt Statement as Royal Family Faces Distressing News Involving Prince Harry

CELEBRITY1 day ago

NEWS30 MINUTES AGO! Prince William Summons Harry Back in the Middle of the Night After Kensington Palace Announces “A Tragedy Has Occurred”: “Sorry for Keeping It from You…” 👇👇

CELEBRITY1 day ago

“I had to hide the type of cancer my wife has…” William heartbrokenly reveals a “new tragedy” has struck the royal family: “I’m sorry to have to announce that…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion” “Palace Secrets Revealed: The Shocking Story of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Split and Reunion”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

NEWSSAD NEWs: Prince Harry goes pale after hearing the doctor announce, In an unexpected and deeply emotional moment, Prince Harry was left visibly shaken after receiving a diagnosis from his doctor, who revealed that they had finally identified the illness that had been affecting him.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

HEART BREAKING:We lost a legend today💔 RIP to Val Kilmer,the world mourns the loss of an iconic actor and beloved talent, Val Kilmer, who passed away at the age of 65 after revealing the shocked cause of his death…see

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…”

Copyright © 2024 USAwow24